FFS bags (PE heavy packing bags):
PE heavy-packing bag is the general name of FFS bag. It is the abbreviation of Film-Fill-Seal integration. It is a new high-speed packaging technology developed in Europe. It has high packaging efficiency and low cost. It is a high-tech product in packaging industry. Compared with plastic woven bags, it has unique raw material ratio, superior performance and environmental protection, and is easy to recycle, which meets the international requirements of green environmental protection packaging.
FFS bag features:
1. It can withstand high temperature filling at 70-80 C and dozens of handling cycles.
2. Bag surface is smooth, smooth, beautiful, rich in design, clear in color and anti-counterfeiting.
3. It has excellent sealing, moisture-proof, waterproof and anti-fouling properties. It can be stacked in the open air for easy transportation and storage. The inner products do not melt, agglomerate, lose quality and lose quality.
4. Packaging bags have special formula, which can not soften or deform at high temperature, break in cold, resist ultraviolet rays and have stable color. Compared with plastic woven bags, the storage and shelf life of outer packaging and inner products can be extended by twice.
5. Flexible loading capacity. It can be designed and manufactured according to different requirements of different merchants for color, thickness and specifications. It can meet the needs of different manufacturers and different regions.
6. Improve packaging efficiency and reduce labor intensity. Because of the use of automatic packaging, the packaging speed is 3 to 5 times faster than the traditional woven bag packaging, and the number of operators is reduced by about 75%.
7. Packaging bags are easy to be recycled and treated to protect the ecological environment.
8. With the application of new materials, the film thickness gradually decreases and the strength gradually increases. The comprehensive packaging cost is superior to the traditional packaging form.